Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Little Sunshine in my Life!

Look at the little bit of sunshine I found on my blog today! Thank you to Kathi and Susan for sending this blog award my way! It really is a joy to get to "know" some of you online. Thank you all for sharing your gifts, talents, and thoughts and taking the time to follow my blog. In this busy day and age, that really is a compliment!

The Rules: Pass it on and let each person you award know that you have awarded them.

Now to the hard part; the rules are that I have to send this along to 6 blogs...only six! I'm trying to narrow it down to those of you that may not have received one of these yet so...



Please visit these wonderful blogs. Just click on their name, and you'll be linked right to them:
Shannon has wonderful French flair and made an incredible French Shop. She doesn't blog often, but it's worth the wait.
Visit Heidi and see wonderful antique and vintage photos and advertisements that will add beautiful details to your mini world.
See Karin is you love to do-it-yourself. Her specialty is links to all kinds of tutorials.
Brae is putting toether an ingenious, modern house with lots of crisp and beautiful details. and is generous to share how. Take a look!
Artisans in Miniature is a great blog and has a FREE, yes FREE, online mini magazine every month! Look in the sidebar on the right of their blog for the link.
Tiny Delights shares wondeful detailed pictures of her miniatures that look good enough to frame. Beautiful work!
Blessings! Daisy

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy
    There is another award awaiting you on my blog
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Daisy.... right now having just been blasted by more than 6 inches of snow and more coming down!, I sure can use some sunshine to bring spring on.
    hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you’ve already got it, but your blog really brightens up my day, so I would love to give you the Sunshine award. You can find it on my site.

    Have a nice day,
    Groetjes Evelien (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely work area, I love the way the light comes in the window.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...