Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's All Over but the Shootin'


I have no idea where that expression comes from ;) but the decision on the winner of the Greenleaf Spring Fling been made. The winner is.....

still a mystery :)

They will send the winner an email tonight and share with the rest of us early next week with a gallery of all the incredible projects people sent in. Really, some were just so clever, or well done or detailed that I don't know how they were able to choose. I'll post a link as soon as the gallery is released. In the meantime, I choose to be proud of my work whether I won or not. I really love it and am especially proud that just about everything in it was scratch built by me.

Here was the original kit:
My Interpretation:
Their original interior:

5 comments:

  1. Whatever the result you have produced a fantastic piece to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice!

    I am not sure what happened to make the pictures cut in half like this but if you click on them you can see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you did is super, even if you are not the winner you can be very proud of it.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Your photos are great too. Perfect. What you've done with the exterior is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is amazing! love the background too~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...