Monday, June 7, 2010

Feel Like Voting for Me?

You've probably all seen my Orange Blossom entry for the Greenleaf contest in previous entries. Miniatures.com is also doing a "piggyback" contest of the same kit and having their Facebook members choose the winner! IF you would like to vote for me, please click on each of my three pictures of the Orange Blossom and then click on "like" under the picture (link below). I am entry 10 on the second page of pictures, but the link is below. You do have to be a member of their Facebook page to vote but anyone can go and just look for fun :) It is a really nice site to belong to for those of us interested in minis. There are some really great pictures and it's fun to join the discussions!

The link to the page is HERE.
Thanks for considering me!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Daisy, I follow your blog for a long time, I really like your work! then you have won the race of the beach house? I hope so, was the most beautiful of all!
    on my blog, started subscriptions to the new "holiday swap"
    you want to join?
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...