Saturday, May 29, 2010

Almost there!!

This is a picture I took of a tree frog from my yard here in Florida. Maybe he can remind me to keep "hopping" on my contest entry for the Spring Fling contest for Greenleaf miniatures :) Don't forget you can click to see detail!
It's time for the final push! As others on the Greenleaf blog are posting early pics of their contest entries, I'm sweating out the final pieces. This is my first full build and I have to say this laser cut kit was easy and just like putting together a puzzle. Laser cut is the way to go! It was interesting to me how everything is a chain reaction... you can't glue this until this part is painted, etc. For someone as indecisive as me, I had to keep propping things in place just to make it look like something was done. :)

If you would like to see some of the great entries in the contest, click on this link to some member's albums. Just look for albums marked "Spring Fling 2010." Really incredible work!

Now I'm back to work. As the Greenleaf people say... "Fling on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...