Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Etsy Sale!

Just this week I sent out my first sold item from my Etsy store to a lady in North Carolina! Very exciting for me! Since she was my very first sale, I decided to send out a couple extra items as a thank you. She ordered the shabby shelf but the framed quilt squares, mini ladder and framed picture are the surprises! I can't do that every time of course, but this was a special occasion. Now I'm hoping for positive feedback. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and check my email often!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Congratulations!

    The first sale is so exciting, but, I still get excited over every sale I have. :)

    Don't forget to do the happy dance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your customer is going to be so excited! That's such a nice thing to do, they're all lovely pieces. And congratulations on the sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I know how it is not to get a sale, I am still waiting. Perhaps when I am able to add some miniatures I'll get more interest. Your items are great by the way, love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the kind comments! (Dancing :) ) The distressing is so much fun but doesn't appeal to everyone so thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy, I think a lot of miniaturists love the shabby chic style. :)

    Margaret, I'm now following your blog, do you have an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...